Dr. Bradley Morris
Since 2000, Dr. Morris has delivered modern, cutting-edge chiropractic care to patients wishing to optimize their wellness potential and live a better life.
A Lifelong Chiropractic Supporter
Dr. Morris has had consistent chiropractic care since the age of 8. As a young child, he suffered from chronic ear infections, and it was only when he started under chiropractic care that they became a thing of the past.
It was only natural that Dr. Morris decided to enter the chiropractic profession. He received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis, Missouri. During his college years, he earned the Health Center Achievement Award and was on the dean’s list for his outstanding academic achievements.
He believes that learning never stops, and neither should your ability to provide outstanding care for your patients. This thirst for knowledge is why Dr. Morris continuously increases his repertoire of skills with a wide variety of postgraduate study.
The Quest to Be the Best
Dr. Morris’s postgraduate training has included
- Advanced training in Trigenics Myoneural Medicine, which allows him to provide both manual and mechanically involved manipulation of the nerves safely and effectively ~ He is a Registered Trigenics Practitioner.
- Completion of Apex courses in Functional Blood Chemistry and Mastering the Thyroid
- Certification as a Gluten Practitioner
- Certification as a Kinesio Taping® Physician
- Certification as a graduate of the American Functional Neurology Institute
- Certification in K-lasers
- Member of the Harvard Medical School Postgraduate Association
- Ongoing study at the Carrick Institute of Neurology and Functional Medicine University
He is also the author of the book, “Pain Is Not a Lifestyle,” and was voted Readers’ Choice Chiropractor in 2016 and 2017.
The Root Cause of Chronic Conditions
Dr. Morris takes great satisfaction in his ability to help people figure out the root cause of chronic conditions such as autoimmunity, thyroid disorders, weight problems, and undiagnosed pain syndromes. For that reason, he has developed exceptional skills in
- Neuro-kinetic, sensorimotor assessment, treatment and training systems which instantly relieve pain and increase strength and movement
- Functional blood work analysis
- Endocrinology and the treatment of thyroid problems
- Evaluation of neurotransmitters in the brain
- Nonsurgical treatment of disc degeneration, herniation, and bulging
Life Outside the Practice
Dr. Morris enjoys being physically active and takes particular pleasure in playing golf, spending time on the beach, fishing and exercising. He also loves spending time with his wife Barbara, and their three children Abigail, Bradley II, and Zachary.
Hilton Head Island, SC
Phone: (843) 757-STEM